Wedding Suppliers Terms & Conditions1. About us
1.1 The Bridebook website and mobile application (together the “Bridebook Platform”) is owned, operated and managed by Bridebook Limited (“Bridebook”, “we”, “us” and “our”). We are a limited company, registered in England and Wales with company number 09190872, and whose registered office is at 43 Manchester Street, London, W1U 7LP. Our VAT registration number is GB 204 9275 15.2. Our contract with you
2.1 These are the terms and conditions (“Terms”) on which we provide you with a licence to use the Bridebook Platform and which constitute the contract between you and us regarding your use of the Bridebook Platform and any text, images, descriptions, pricing, reviews, messages, files, videos, 360° images and videos, logos and photographs that are incorporated into and form part of the Bridebook Platform (“Platform Content”).
2.2 With the exception of any separate agreement we may enter into with you in accordance with clause 5.2, the Terms constitute the entire agreement between us in relation to your use of the Bridebook Platform. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise, representation, assurance or warranty made or given by or on behalf of us which is not set out in these Terms and that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these Terms.
2.3 These Terms and our contract are made only in the English language. In the event of these Terms being translated, the English language version of these Terms shall prevail if there is a conflict.
2.4 By registering with us to use the Bridebook Platform and promote your Wedding Services to (and interact with Couples via) the Bridebook Platform (being a “Wedding Supplier”), you signify that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
2.5 If you do not agree with any part of the Terms, you are not permitted to use the Bridebook Platform in any way. You may only access and use the Bridebook Platform if you agree to all of the Terms.3. Revisions to the terms
3.1 The date of the current version of the Terms is set out above. At any time, for any reason and in our sole discretion, we may revise the Terms by providing you with no less than 15 days’ notice of the revision, if you have registered as a Wedding Supplier (unless the revision is necessary to enable us to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation or unless address it is necessary in light of an unforeseen and imminent danger related relating to fraud, malware, spam, data breaches or other cybersecurity risks, in either such case we make the revision without providing you with any prior notice). We will notify you of changes to the Terms by email or via the Bridebook Platform.
3.2 Please check the Terms regularly to read any revisions we have made, as where we make only minor changes to the Terms we will not notify you. Any minor revisions that we make to the Terms are effective immediately and so are binding on your use of the Bridebook Platform when we publish the revised Terms on the Bridebook Platform.
3.3 Your continued use of the Bridebook Platform after we have revised the Terms indicates your consent to the revised Terms.
3.4 If you do not agree with any revision to the Terms, you are not permitted to continue to use the Bridebook Platform in any way once they have taken effect.4. Registering to use the Bridebook Platform
4.1 To make full use of the Bridebook Platform and to use the Services you must register for an account as a Wedding Supplier, claim or input your Wedding Services and provide certain information about your business as set out in the registration process. You must only register as a Wedding Supplier in your capacity as acting wholly or mainly in the course of a business, trade or profession.
4.2 The information that you provide when registering and all other information, photographs and content that you upload to, generate or create when using the Bridebook Platform whether relating to your Wedding Services or otherwise (including descriptions, photographs, pricing, 360° images and videos, messages, files etc.) will be together referred to in these Terms as “Supplier Content”. Please see clause 11 for the rights that you grant us when uploading Supplier Content to the Bridebook Platform.
4.3 You are fully responsible for all Supplier Content and must ensure that all Supplier Content is accurate and complete and is kept current and up-to-date whilst you continue to use the Bridebook Platform and the Services. You must contact us promptly to inform us of any changes to this information. If you are uploading Supplier Content on behalf of the Wedding Supplier (i.e. where you are an employee of or consultant engaged by the Wedding Supplier) you warrant that you have the necessary rights and authority to upload the Supplier Content and to bind the Wedding Supplier in question.
4.4 Where you register for an account on the Bridebook Platform, you must create a username and password. Only you may use these details. Sharing your username or password with any other person is strictly prohibited. Accordingly, you agree to:
- (a) maintain the security of your username and password and be fully responsible for all use of the Bridebook Platform made using the same;
- (b) immediately notify us if you suspect or become aware of any unauthorised use of your username or password or any other breach of the Bridebook Platform’s security by sending an email giving details of the unauthorised use or other breach to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- (c) ensure that you close or log out of the Bridebook Platform at the end of each session;
- (d) only maintain one account on the Bridebook Platform at any time; and
- (e) only operate a Bridebook Platform account in the identify of your business.
4.5 You are responsible for all use of the Bridebook Platform and any commitments made on your behalf, carried out under your account, using your login details.
4.6 Usernames and passwords are our property and we reserve the right to alter or replace them at any time in our sole discretion.
4.7 We reserve the right to disable your username and password and suspend your access to the Bridebook Platform at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.5. The Bridebook Platform, Bridebook Services and Rankings
5.1 The Bridebook Platform is an online platform via which you can list the various wedding services and arrangements that you provide (“Wedding Services”) as part of our directory, promote those Wedding Services to users of the Bridebook Platform (“Couples”) and interact with Couples (together “Services”).
5.2 We currently provide Wedding Suppliers with the ability to register for a free account on the Bridebook Platform. However, we also offer account types and privileges which you can pay to access and, in the future, we may charge fees for other features of the Bridebook Platform. Wherever fees are to be payable for your use of the Bridebook Platform, we will enter into a separate agreement with you in respect of any such fees.
5.3 We do not control the material submitted to the Bridebook Platform by you, any other Wedding Supplier or any Couple. In particular, we do not control the reviews that our Couples provide regarding Wedding Suppliers.
5.4 The order in which Wedding Suppliers are presented to Couples, when making a search via the Bridebook Platform, will be ranked. Rankings of Wedding Suppliers via the Bridebook Platform are based firstly on whether the Wedding Supplier is operating under a paid for or free account (with paid for accounts taking priority over free accounts). Thereafter, within the categories of paid for and free accounts, rankings will be based on the extent to which the Wedding Supplier actively uses the Bridebook Platform, with those Wedding Suppliers who are more active featuring higher in the rankings.6. Wedding services
6.1 We provide the Services so that you can promote your Wedding Services to Couples. However, we have no role in the sale of any Wedding Services and we will not be a party to any contract that you enter into with any Couple.
6.2 Whenever you make a sale of Wedding Services to a Couple you shall:
- (a) record the booking of Wedding Services made by the Couple in the content management system, provided via the Bridebook Platform;
- (b) ensure that the booking with the Couple incorporates a set of terms and conditions which clearly set out a contract for the sale of the Wedding Services between you and the Couple;
- (c) make clear to the Couple that the Couple’s contract for the Wedding Services is with you and not include the name of Bridebook in that contract;
- (d) not otherwise represent to any Couple that the Couple’s contract for the Wedding Services is with Bridebook.
6.3 Without prejudice to the foregoing, in relation to any Wedding Services that you promote via the Bridebook Platform, you warrant that:
- (a) if you are a company, that you are the genuine owner of the Wedding Services that you upload to the Bridebook Platform or otherwise claim on the Bridebook Platform;
- (b) if you are an individual (for example if you are an employee of or consultant engaged by the Wedding Supplier), that you have the necessary authority to register the Wedding Supplier concerned on the Bridebook Platform and/or to claim the relevant listing and profile;
- (c) the Wedding Services shall be safe for occupation and use by Couples and all other third parties;
- (d) the Wedding Services shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- (e) the Wedding Services shall be performed with the highest level of care, skill and diligence in accordance with best practice in your industry, profession or trade; and
- (f) the Wedding Services shall comply with all applicable laws and shall satisfy any licensing and consent requirements applicable to the provision of the Wedding Services.
7.1 In consideration for you agreeing to comply with these Terms we grant you a royalty-free, non-exclusive, revocable, worldwide, non-transferable, non-sub licensable licence for the duration of these Terms to use the Bridebook Platform and the Platform Content for the sole purpose of receiving the Services.
7.2 Your right to use the Bridebook Platform is personal to you, you may not otherwise transfer the Bridebook Platform or your right to use the Bridebook Platform to anyone else for any reason.8. Accessing the Bridebook Platform
8.1 You are responsible for arranging technologies which you require to access the internet and the Bridebook Platform.
8.2 Access to the Bridebook Platform is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of the Bridebook Platform at any time, for any reason and in our sole discretion, without notice to you.
8.3 You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining an alternative means of communication with any Couple that interacts with you via the Bridebook Platform, so as not to be reliant on the availability of the Bridebook Platform and/or the Services.
8.4 You agree that you are responsible for all of your communications and interactions with us, other Wedding Suppliers and Couples through the Bridebook Platform.9. Restrictions on use of the bridebook platform and platform content
9.1 You must only use the Bridebook Platform and the Platform Content for:
- (a) viewing them on a computer screen;
- (b) printing one single copy of them to the extent strictly required in order to use the Services (and not further copying them);
- (c) where (and only to the extent that) permission to download and store them is specifically granted in, downloading and storing the relevant Platform Content on the hard disk of your computer or portable media but not making any further transfer or copy of it; and
- (d) where you are using our mobile application (“App”) you may:
- (I) download our App onto a Device and view, use and display our App on the Device; and
- (II) receive updates to the software code of our App via the relevant App Store that you downloaded our App from – these updates may incorporate corrections to bugs in our App.
9.2 You are only permitted to use the Bridebook Platform for the purposes of promoting your Wedding Services to Couples and interacting with Couples, as set out in these Terms. Unless you have requested and received our prior written consent or unless expressly permitted in these Terms, you shall not:
- sub-licence, assign, share, sell, lease, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer your right to use the Bridebook Platform;
- store pages of or datasets from the Bridebook Platform or any Platform Content on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically or otherwise downloading and storing any or all of the pages of the Bridebook Platform;
- by any means scrape, extract, download, data mine, display, transmit, publish, upload or sell or offer for sale any part of the Bridebook Platform or Platform Content;
- remove or change any Platform Content or interfere with the proper working of the Bridebook Platform or the servers on which it is hosted;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with the security-related features of the Bridebook Platform or features that: (a) prevent or restrict use or copying of any part of the Bridebook Platform; or (b) enforce limitations on use of the Bridebook Platform.
- create a copy of the Bridebook Platform, Platform Content or a standalone website or platform which impersonates the Bridebook Platform;
- attempt to access the database, user information, passwords or other records relating to the Bridebook Platform except in the normal course of using the Bridebook Platform;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, reconstruct or discover any source code or software programs used by Bridebook in connection with the Bridebook Platform, the Platform Content or the Services;
- use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Bridebook Platform architecture or extract information about usage, individual Couple or Wedding Supplier identities; or
- incorporate all or part of the Bridebook Platform into another service or website or make it available via framing or mirrors;
9.3 You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, us, our officers, directors and employees from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, liabilities costs and/or expenses (including but not limited to reasonable legal fees) that we incur arising from:
- (a) your misuse of the Bridebook Platform;
- (b) your breach of these Terms;
- (c) any claim that we may receive from any Couple(s) in relation to your Wedding Services;
- (d) any breach of these terms by any person accessing the Bridebook Platform under your log-in details; or
- (e) any claim that your use of the Bridebook Platform or your Supplier Content as provided to us caused damage to a third party or violated any third party right, including without limitation any intellectual property, property, or privacy right or is otherwise illegal or unlawful.
10.1 We make the Bridebook Platform available for use by Couples and Wedding Suppliers only.
10.2 Companies, partnerships, and other entities or businesses providing or intending to provide a Similar Offeringto Bridebook, as well as their employees, agents, directors, or contractors, whether based in the UK or anywhere in the world, do not have permission to use or access the Bridebook Platform or Services for the purposes of establishing, offering, providing, improving or comparing the Similar Offering.
10.3 Any breach of this condition, without our prior written permission, will be a breach of these Terms and we reserve all rights in relation to such a breach, including to remove or refuse access and/or to suspend or disable profiles or accounts or to pursue legal action to protect our rights in the Bridebook Platform.
10.4 A “Similar Offering” means the provision of online wedding planning tools, wedding supplier directories, or confusingly similar services to Bridebook, internationally or in the UK.11. Supplier Content
11.1 All Supplier Content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
11.2 You retain all of your ownership rights in the Supplier Content, but by uploading or creating Supplier Content on the Bridebook Platform, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for us to use the Supplier Content and all material embodied therein for any purposes including but not limited to:
- (a) reproducing, distributing, modifying, publishing, translating, creating derivative works from, displaying and performing Your Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology in connection with the Services provided through the Bridebook Platform or to enable us to promote or develop our business;
- (b) providing the Supplier Content to third parties including other users of the Bridebook Platform, our partners, advertisers and/or our sponsors to use the Supplier Content for their purposes;
- (c) auditing/accounting purposes or as may be required by law;
- (d) measuring and improving the Bridebook Platform and our related products and services; and
- (e) in a form in which the Supplier Content is combined with data from other Couples or Wedding Suppliers, whether for own purposes or to provide services and data to third parties
11.3 In relation to the Supplier Content you:
- (a) warrant that you are fully authorised and entitled to submit the Supplier Content to the Bridebook Platform, in respect of all rights in the work concerned, including ownership, copyright, moral rights, the rights of people, names, trademarks, designs or works of art depicted in the Supplier Content, and that no further permissions or conditions are required in order for us to use the Supplier Content including, for example, from any individual that may identified in any photograph that you upload;
- (b) warrant that, where the Supplier Content consists of photographs, you have full permission to enter and reproduce the image of any person(s) featured in the photograph (if applicable). If a photograph Supplier Content contains an image of a minor (person under the age of 18) then you hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent of the minors’ parent or legal guardian;
- (c) waive any moral rights that you may have in the Supplier Content
- (d) warrant that the Supplier Content does not infringe the rights (including intellectual property rights) of any third party; and
- (e) warrant that the Supplier Content is not unlawful, threatening, defamatory obscene, indecent, offensive pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy and will not result in any civil or criminal claim being brought against us by a third party in any jurisdiction.
11.4 We reserve the right to:
- (a) disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that the Supplier Content constitutes a violation of their rights (including intellectual property rights); and
- (b) remove any Supplier Content, at our sole discretion, without the need to give reasons.
12.1 All intellectual property rights in and to the Bridebook Platform and Platform Content are owned by and reserved to us or our licensors. All such rights are reserved exclusively to us and our licensors and save as expressly set out in the Terms, nothing in these Terms will serve to transfer from us to you any of our intellectual property rights or those of our licensors.
12.2 The Platform Content include all of our trademarks (whether registered or unregistered), graphics, logos, designs, page headers and button icons used and displayed on the Bridebook Platform. You are not permitted to use any of the foregoing nor any similar or confusing versions in any way without our prior written consent.
12.3 In the event you print off, copy or store pages from the Bridebook Platform (only as permitted by these Terms), you must ensure that any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
12.4 We take the misappropriation of our intellectual property rights by any user or other third party seriously and will take steps to enforce our legal rights in the event we reasonably deem any such misappropriation has occurred through your use of the Services or otherwise on the Bridebook Platform.13. Disclaimer of warranties
13.1 We make the Bridebook Platform available to you on an “as is” basis, for your information only and subject to the restrictions and limitations set out the in the Terms.
13.2 To the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of the Bridebook Platform, Platform Content and Services we disclaim, exclude and limit all warranties, of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranty:
- (a) of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement;
- (b) that the Bridebook Platform, Platform Content or Services will meet your requirements;
- (c) that you will receive any minimum number of enquiries or bookings from Couples;
- (d) that any errors in the Bridebook Platform, Platform Content or Services will be corrected;
- (e) that your use of the Bridebook Platform, Platform Content or Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free; or
- (f) that the Bridebook Platform, Platform Content or Services will be free from bugs or viruses trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful; or
- (g) that the results obtained from use of the Bridebook Platform, Platform Content or Services will be accurate or reliable.
14.1 We will use any personal data you provide to us:
- (a) to provide the Bridebook Platform or the Services;
14.3 Where we provide personal data to each other relating to Couples, the below shall apply:
- (a) For the purpose of these Terms:
- (II) “Data Protection Legislation”: means all applicable data protection and privacy legislation and regulatory requirements in force from time to time which apply to you and/or us relating to the use of personal data, including (a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) including the recitals (“GDPR”) and any equivalent or implementing legislation; (b) the Data Protection Act 2018; (c) the Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2002/58/EC (as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC); and (d) the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 (SI 2003/2426) as amended, in each case including the guidance and codes of practice issued by the relevant data protection or supervisory authority and applicable to a party, and in each case as may be amended or superseded from time to time;
- (III) “data controller”, “data processor”, “data subject”, “personal data” and “processing”: shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Data Protection Legislation
- (IV) “Permitted Recipients” Bridebook and the Wedding Supplier, the employees of each, any third parties engaged to perform obligations in connection with these Terms;
- (V) “Shared Personal Data”; the personal data to be shared between Bridebook and the Supplier including the first name, surname, e-mail address and other contact details of Couples.
- (b) For the purposes of this clause 14, the data controller that is sharing Shared Personal Data with the other data controller shall be referred to as the “Sender” and the Controller receiving the Shared Personal Data (as defined below) shall be the “Recipient”.
- (c) The Sender will disclose the Shared Personal Data to the Recipient to process strictly for the Agreed Purposes.
- (d) The Parties acknowledge that the Sender is a data controller of the Shared Personal Data it discloses to the Recipient, and that the Recipient will process the Shared Personal Data as a separate and independent data controller strictly for the Permitted Purpose. In no event will the Parties process the Shared Personal Data as joint controllers.
- (e) We shall both be individually and separately responsible for complying with the obligations that apply to each of each of us as an independent data controller under Data Protection Legislation. In particular (and without limitation):
- (I) the Sender shall be responsible for complying with all necessary transparency and lawfulness requirements under Data Protection Legislation in order to disclose the Shared Personal Data to the Recipient to process for the Permitted Purpose; and
- (II) the Recipient shall be separately and independently responsible for complying with Data Protection Legislation in respect of its processing of Shared Personal Data it receives from the Sender.
- (f) The Recipient shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect the Shared Personal Data from accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure of, or access to the Shared Personal Data (a “Security Incident“).
- (g) The Recipient may, at its election, appoint third party processors to process Shared Personal Data for the Agreed Purpose, provided that such processors:
- (I) agree in writing to process Shared Personal Data in accordance with the Recipient ‘s documented instructions;
- (II) implement appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect the Shared Personal Data against a Security Incident; and
- (III) otherwise provide sufficient guarantees that they will process the Shared Personal Data in a manner that will meet the requirements of Data Protection Legislation.
- (h) In the event that either we or you receive any correspondence, enquiry or complaint from a data subject, regulator or other third party (“Correspondence“) related to the disclosure of the Shared Personal Data by the Sender to the Recipient for the Agreed Purpose or processing of Shared Personal Data by the other, it shall promptly inform the other giving full details of the same, and we shall both cooperate reasonably and in good faith in order to respond to the Correspondence in accordance with any requirements under Data Protection Legislation.
- (i) The Recipient shall not process any Shared Personal Data (nor permit any Shared Personal Data to be processed) in a territory outside of the United Kingdom and the European Economic Area (“EEA“) unless it has taken such measures as are necessary to ensure the transfer is in compliance with Data Protection Legislation.
14.4 In addition to personal data, Wedding Suppliers will also have access to such anonymised analytics as we make available from time to time relating to preferences, demand and average budgets of Couples. Access to such anonymised analytics will cease immediately upon the termination or suspension of your account in accordance with clause 18.15. limitation of liability
15.1 Nothing in the Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
15.2 We are not responsible for, and will not be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with the Terms for any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage, even foreseeable, or for any loss of profits, loss of sales or revenues, loss of business or agreements, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss of use or corruption of software,
15.3 Further, we are not responsible for, and will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- (a) the use or inability to use the Bridebook Platform;
- (b) the accuracy or completeness of the Supplier Material uploaded by you;
- (c) for any use of the Bridebook Platform by you which is not in accordance with the Terms; or
- (d) viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, distributed denial-of-service attack or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful to your assets due to your use of the Bridebook Platform.
15.4 Subject to clause 15.1, our aggregate liability to you for all claims howsoever arising out of or in connection with the Terms and/or use of the Bridebook Platform (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) in any twelve month period be limited to the greater of the sum of £100 or the fees paid to us under any separate agreement that we may enter into with you in accordance with clause 5.2 in the same twelve month period.16. Viruses and hacking
16.1 You must not misuse the Bridebook Platform by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Bridebook Platform, the server(s) on which the Bridebook Platform is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Bridebook Platform. You must not attack the Bridebook Platform via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
16.2 By breaching clause 16.1, you may be committing a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.17. Linking to or from the Bridebook Platform
17.1 Links on the Bridebook Platform to third party websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information that you may obtain from them. We have not reviewed any such third party websites and we do not control or take any responsibility for their content or availability. We do not endorse or make any representations about any such third party websites or any material found thereon or any results that may be obtained from your use of the same. If you decide to access any such third party website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
17.2 You may link to the homepage of the Bridebook Platform only, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it and, on condition that you do not replicate the home page of the Bridebook Platform. In linking to the Bridebook Platform you must not:
- (a) create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Bridebook Platform;
- (b) imply any endorsement, association or approval by us other than with written consent, or misrepresent your relationship with us;
- (c) use any logos or trade marks displayed on the Bridebook Platform without our express written permission; or
- (d) link from a website that is not owned by you.
17.3 You need our permission to link to certain parts or pages of the Bridebook Platform. You may link to other pages of the Bridebook Platform only with our prior written consent and subject always to the same conditions as set out in this clause 17.
17.4 We can withdraw permission to link to the Bridebook Platform. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
17.5 If you wish to make any use of the Platform Content on the Bridebook Platform other than that set out in these Terms, please address your request to email@example.com. Termination
18.1 Without limiting any of our other rights, we may terminate these Terms and your use of the Bridebook Platform, or suspend your use of the Bridebook Platform, immediately by written notice to you if:
- (a) we consider that you have committed a breach of these Terms;
- (b) we consider that any Supplier Content is or may be false;
- (c) we reasonably determine that you are not the authentic owner of (or are not properly authorised by the owner of) a Wedding Supplier business;
- (d) we consider there is any other risk to the security or integrity of the Bridebook Platform, Platform Content or the Services;
- (e) we believe there has been unauthorised access to the Bridebook Platform;
- (f) we, at our sole discretion, decide to withdraw the Bridebook Platform (whether in whole or in part); or
- (g) we have a legal or regulatory obligation imposed on us, which impacts our ability to provide the Bridebook Platform.
18.2 We may terminate these Terms and your use of the Bridebook Platform, or suspend your use of the Bridebook Platform for any reason at our sole discretion, provided that we have given you thirty (30) days’ written notice by email or via an electronic communication within the Bridebook Platform
18.3 We may discontinue licensing any of the Platform Content at any time in our sole discretion.
18.4 You can terminate these Terms by ceasing to use the Bridebook Platform, deleting your account and (if you have downloaded it) deleting or uninstalling our App from your device.
18.5 On termination of the Terms by you or us for any reason:
- (a) all rights granted to you under these Terms cease;
- (b) we may remove all of your Supplier Content from the Bridebook Platform or delete your account without any liability of any kind to you for such actions;
- (c) you must cease all activities authorised by these Terms; and
- (d) (if you have downloaded it) you must delete or remove our App from your device.
18.6 Termination of the Terms for any reason shall not affect the rights and obligations of you and us which have accrued due prior to the date of termination or expiration, including the right to claim damages as a result of a breach of this Terms. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to pursue all of our legal remedies in the event of a termination.
18.7 All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination of the Terms shall survive such termination, including but not limited to the following paragraphs: Intellectual Property Rights, Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability. Your defence and indemnification obligation shall survive termination of the Terms.19. Complaints
19.1 If you have any complaint, regarding your use of the Bridebook Platform, please let us know so we can try to resolve it. Please note that any complaints relating to Couples must be directed to the relevant Couple directly.
19.2 Please contact us using one of the following options:
- (a) Via the Bridebook Platform.
- (b) By email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (c) By post to: Bridebook Limited, 8th Floor, 45 Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3LQ.
20.1 You shall give any notice under the Terms to us at email@example.com we may give notice to you under the Terms by emailing the latest email address provided by you or by sending you a message via the Bridebook Platform and any such email or message shall be deemed effective at the time at which we send it.21. General
21.1 Assignment and transfer
- (a) We may assign or transfer our rights and obligations under the Terms to another entity but will always notify you by email or by posting a message on the Bridebook Platform if this happens.
- (b) You may only assign or transfer your rights or your obligations under the Terms to another person if we agree in writing
21.2 Waiver. If we do not insist that you perform any of your obligations under the Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you or that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive any rights, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any right related to any later default by you.
21.3 Severance. If any provision or part-provision of these Terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this clause 20.3 shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms
21.4 Third party rights. Noting in these Terms is intended to confer a benefit on or to be enforceable by any person who is not a party to the Terms (whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise).
21.5 No partnership or agency. Nothing in the Terms shall be construed as constituting or evidencing any partnership, contract of employment or joint venture of any kind between you and us. Neither party shall have authority to make any representation for or act as agent for or in the name or on behalf of another party in any way.
21.6 Force majeure. Neither you nor we are responsible to the other if you or we fail to comply with any part of these Terms, as a result of events beyond your or our reasonable control, (each a “Force Majeure Event“), provided that: (i) the party affected gives prompt notice in writing to the other party of such Force Majeure Event; and (ii) uses all reasonable endeavours to continue to perform its obligations under the Terms. If the Force Majeure Event continues for more than one month, the party not subject to the Force Majeure Event may terminate the Terms by notice in writing to the other party.
21.7 Entire Agreement. The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede and extinguish all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between us and you, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of the Terms.
21.8 Governing law and jurisdiction. The Terms (and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it and any claim or dispute in relation to its formation) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law. You and we each irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts over any claim or matter arising out of, under or in connection with the Terms (and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it and any claim or dispute in relation to its formation).